I just had a brief thought; all relationships have their own language. This language is only understood by the involved parties. I am going to give interpretations of my "I love you's".
1. I love you. = I love you.
2. I love you. = I'm sorry Baby, but I didn't hear any of what you just said to me (Angry Birds).
3. I love you so much, Baby. = Baby, no matter what you say, I'm not changing my mind.
4. OMG, I love you! = Thank you for loving me the way you do! Thank you for loving me in spite of me.
5. God, I love you! = Baby, please stop because my nerves can't take it right now.
6. I love you! x3 = Baby, hold me! Somebody in this room is seven seconds away from decimation!
7. I love you sofa king much! = Baby, I treasure you and will incinerate cities to protect you and our monkeys!
It's amazing what can be found behind simple words, right? Well, if you are in a relationship or marriage with someone you truly adore, then cherish it! Love it! Respect it!! Not everyone is blessed enough to live in such a world of love, where the language spoken is incomprehensible to all outside of it.
Baby Love, Crimesha Evette Cutts, The Bryan Tamer as Mattie put it, I love how our hearts communicate! Through words spoken and unspoken, through looks and glances, and through simple touch, there is nothing that goes unheard or misunderstood between us. Some folk would say "real talk", but I say "heart talk", when it comes to me and you, My Love.
Those who have ears, let them hear!!